Saturday, October 05, 2013

Actions speak louder than words...

I've decided to back up my last post with actions.

This blog began in 2010 as a way for me to talk about my Disney College Program experience and then later I attempted to turn into a resource for people applying to the DCP and outlet for me to illustrate my Disney knowledge. I couldn't quite make that work. Now, I've decided to make a place to express myself. Whether it's about clothes, make up, Walt Disney, or life in general I'm going to put it all out there. I have lots of thoughts and from here on out I will be expressing them in the hopes of inspiring others. No one is alone in the world. I hope my experiences can make that point clear.

I love this blog and I still love Disney. However, it's time for me to move forward. 

It's time to woman up and let go of the past. 

I'll be starting a brand new blog very soon. 

Keep an eye out for something brand new. 

No comments: