Friday, March 04, 2011

I AM A TERRIBLE BLOGGER...

I'm sorry guys! I totally didn't keep you guys updated. I still have lots of home video stuff from while I was there. I just haven't edited it together for vlogs. And everything's been so crazy here since I got home...I haven't really had time to tell you guys about the end.

I apologize.

But I thought about this blog the other day. I've applied for four different Professional Internships, and I'm calling to schedule my phone interview tomorrow. I also have a friend that's in Orlando right now on the program. I'm sure she's having a wonderful time. :)

I had a great time on my college program. I made lots of good friends, worked my BUTT off, and had a lot of good times. I still love the Walt Disney World resort, and the Walt Disney Company. My goals have changed a little since I started the program though. It's something that only practical work experience could have helped me see.

Anyway, I want to encourage anyone who wants to be a part of the program to just do it. To go for it. It may not be all sunshine and rainbows, but it's well worth it. Yes, you get to make magic, and it's amazing. But that doesn't mean it's not WORK because it is. So don't go there to party. Go there to help make people's vacations brighter, and gain rewarding experiences.

I'll keep you all updated on my Professional Internship application process. Thanks for following me through my program! I had the time of my life!

No comments: