Friday, March 04, 2011

Suggestion for Any Future CPers

Okay, so I feel the need to make a suggestion to any future CPers who might be reading this.

Don't think you're too old to meet the characters! Suspend disbelief and just let yourself be a kid again! Honestly, don't JUST ride the rides. That's only half of the Disney Parks experience. Go meet characters! The lines aren't as long as you think and often times the result is completely worth it. I met nearly every character I could. The only ones I didn't get a chance to stop and take photos with were Daisy, Stitch, and Chip and Dale. However I did interact with Stitch and Chip and Dale at the Halloween Party. Which I also suggest! It was my favorite night while I was there.

If you are into meeting characters then definitely go to the Christmas and Halloween parties. They pull out rare characters and the rare characters are the ones I had the BEST experiences with!

Also, if you're looking for a cheap yet awesome gift idea for a loved one who can't be with you in Orlando do a character greeting video! Or have the characters autograph a shirt and take pictures of them as they sign it! It's fun for you, the characters, and the recipient of the gift! I decided to do a character greeting video for my nephew and sister-in-law, and some of my best character experiences came from those greetings! The characters love to talk and interact! So the more opportunities you give them to do that, the more fun you'll have!

Take a look at my character greeting videos! And then decide if this is something you want to do. It took a lot of time, but it was completely worth it. I went to three of the four parks for these greetings and used the Halloween party to my advantage! I HAD A BLAST!

Part 1:


Part 2:

No comments: