Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Short Update

I've gotten some comments on here over the last few weeks that have been very encouraging! Thank you so much, everyone!

Good luck to everyone getting ready for their programs! I'm so excited for all of you!

I just wanted to post something to tell you guys what's going on with me right now. Right now, I'm gearing up for exams (and graduation). I'm working on a lot of final projects and papers, and just trying to make it through to May 7th when I will hopefully graduate.

I haven't heard anything from Disney yet, which I'm taking as a good sign. I know of a few people that have gotten turned down recently. I have for sure been turned down for both the marketing PI's I applied for. Which is fine. But as far as I can tell I'm still in the running for the Graphic Design one and the Creative Solutions one. We'll see what happens.

Keep crossing your fingers for me!

Also I'm going to try to put together some more vlogs this weekend. I have more footage so I really should. :)

And now for the obligatory Disney World Photo:

Me, Michelle, Bethany, and the Mad Hatter at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.

No comments: