Sunday, May 01, 2011

Update: May 1st is Finally Here!

So, today is May 1st.

The day that I was told I would hear back before, but to be honest I had a feeling it would be a bit longer to hear back from all of the internships I applied for.

When I applied, I applied for four PI's. I've heard back from three. Let's go through them shall we? Just to keep track of who I've heard from and what I heard.

Marketing Internship: I heard back from them before I even interviewed with a "Thank you for applying, but we've already narrowed down our candidates."

Marketing internship: The second marketing internship I applied for. I heard back from them before I even interviewed with an identical response to the other one: "Thank you for applying, but we've already narrowed down our candidates."

Creative, Inc Internship: I heard back from them on Good Friday with the very familliar response of: "Thank you for applying, but we've already narrowed down our candidates."

That leaves the Graphic Design internship which I still haven't heard back from. I'm going to assume that no news is good news. But it is a Sunday so we'll see what happens tomorrow. In the meantime, I've got several "Top 5" lists planned out to keep me busy. I also have more footage from my time on the program to edit together. Not to mention, I'm currently in the middle of exams and have graduation coming up in SIX days.

So, keep your fingers crossed! I'll keep you posted!

The customary Disney photo:

Oh Pixie Hollow, you will be missed. So long, Toon Town.

No comments: