Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The "Non-Costumed" Disney Look

Disney Look Professional Style
Disney Look Professional Style by angellwings featuring Old Navy

Ever since I got into the program my mom and I have been looking around for "professional" clothing. I've discovered that the BEST place to find this is Ann Taylor or Ann Taylor Loft. But Old Navy has appropriate and affordable skirts and trousers as well. I looked around Maurice's, but sadly only found one thing that looked both cute and professional.

The outfits you see above are my inspiration and the types of things that I'm looking for. I've found a few things that are similar so far, but I'm going to keep looking over the summer.

But for those of you having trouble finding clothes for Traditions or for your classes, I highly suggest visiting Ann Taylor or the Ann Taylor Loft. You'll definitely find a few things there.

Until next time, have a magical day!

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Super cute!!! I love all of those pieces!