Thursday, May 13, 2010

Top 5 Things to Pass the Time


1. Work -- yes I want a job for the paycheck, but it will also give me something to do for the next 88 days. If a good chunk of my day is busy then the days will pass quicker. (Oh, and I THINK I got a job. But I'll share more about that when I hear an official word.)


 2. Summer Reading List -- Having books to read passes the time greatly. I have a list of books that I have here in the house but haven't read or never finished. I'll be taking care of that list this summer. Reading is one of my favorite things to do and it always keeps me busy. I'll be doing another top 5 about my Top 5 Favorite Summer Reads later so look out for that!


 3. Spending time with Friends and Family -- Hanging out with my friends around home ALWAYS keeps me busy. I enjoy hanging out with people and just generally having a *classy* good time. I adore my family as well, and spend any time I can with them. They are all awesome.


4. Writing Fanfiction -- Yes, I write fanfiction. I'm good at it too! I just tied for an award at a fandom specific awards site! Fanfiction is fun, and I've met a ton of cool people because of it! It allows me to correct things I don't like about shows I watch while using my creative energy. You can check out my fanfiction.net profile here: http://www.fanfiction.net/angellwings


5. Watch Movies -- whether that's at the theater or in my own home. I LOVE movies. There are a TON that I want to see this summer so I'll be spending lots of time at our local theater. Starting this weekend when I go see "Letters to Juliet". Actually it started on Monday when I went to see "Iron Man 2".

Until next time, have a magical day!

No comments: