Friday, May 28, 2010

"...The Salt in the Air and the Sand at My Feet."

Beach Road TripFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

Beach Road Trip by angellwings featuring Old Navy 

Make that tank top purple and put the spots in the shape of a heart and you've got my outfit for tomorrow! 

I'm going to the beach tomorrow. I'm leaving early in the morning with my mom and my friend Holly. We're going to get there, buy groceries for the room, and then my dad and brother's family will be joining us later in the day.  I'm very excited about this trip! 

Holly and I will essentially be on a seperate vacation from the rest of my family. I'm driving my car so we get to go where ever we want to go. We've decided on two things. 

1) We're having lunch at Margaritaville one day. Our parents (hers or mine) will NEVER eat there so we're going to. (We also want to eat at Planet Hollywood one day).

2) We're going to Mayfest where I will hopefully be meeting Tiffany Thornton from Sonny with a Chance. I've got my camera charged and ready to go. I'll be the oldest non-parent or sibling in the line to meet her but that's okay. :) I'm also hoping to meet Jasmine Richards (from Camp Rock) if I can get through Tiffany's line fast enough. (Also I'm not sure how it will work but at the same tent, at the same time will be Debby Ryan and Nathan Kress. So I might meet them as well!)

So, those will be the highlights of my trip and I might film them with the Flip (if I can convince Holly to stand in line with me at Mayfest that is.)

Anyway I'll be back on Monday so that I can start work! YAY! I'll be working Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, and I'll be shadowing the Ad Sales director for two local magazines on Wednesday. So, next week will be very busy! 

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend! I know I will! I'll tell you guys all about it when I get back! 


Until next time, have a magical day!

 

1 comment:

Anna said...

Margaritaville! A+ choice!