Saturday, August 14, 2010

Check In Day

All right, so time for the next part of my journey.

Check in day.

I met Mandie, Sarah, and Michelle at Pop Century at around 6:15ish. We all headed over to Vista and got in line with Rachael and Elysia. We waited for about an hour, and then we were directed to the Vista club house where we filled out some forms and got our housing assignment. Then we were whisked away to casting where we turned in our on boarding paperwork. That took about an hour. After that we moved into our apartment. We ended up in Patterson in a 3 bedroom. It's very nice. I recorded a video tour for the blog (I'll be working on posting all of that on one of my days off next week).

We unpacked and relaxed for a bit before heading over to The Commons for our housing meeting. Which was long, and only slightly boring. We had very entertaining leaders for the housing meeting so it wasn't too bad.

That was basically it. The rest of the day was spent buying groceries and unpacking.

I'm currently in the middle of training, and so far training has been lots of fun. I've all ready had Traditions, and Discovery Day (Park Orientation) where super secret things I'm not allowed to tell you about happened (All awesome). Every one is really nice. I love working at Epcot so far. You'll find that just like the parks themselves their cast members all have different vibes too. Everyone I've encountered at Epcot seems very laid back and chill. It makes training there very comfortable. I'm enjoying it.

My schedule is jam packed, but with the Food & Wine Festival coming up and LOTS of CPs leaving they need all of us new cast members trained and ready to go very quickly. I'm loving my location and my co-workers. Epcot has such a diverse group of cast members. I've been meeting awesome people from all over the world.

I think I have the best job ever. For real.

That's all for now! Until next time, have a magical day!

No comments: