Monday, August 09, 2010

I'M HERE!

I'm here in Orlando at my apartment in Patterson!

I'm so excited! I'm all unpacked. I just have a few things left to do (talk to security about my car, register for classes) until I'm completely settled. My parents are leaving Wednesday morning (which is also the day I have Traditions.)

Anyway, I'm about to make a grocery run to Wal-Mart and see if I can find the front desk. Then I think I'm going to dinner with my parents. :)

I've met a bunch of my fellow bloggers over the last few days. (the roomie Michelle, Jasmine, Molly. And I think I briefly spotted Lauren in a line the other day).

I don't think it's hit me that I'm actually here yet. It will probably hit me when I go to Disney University for Traditions on Wednesday.

But that's all for right now. I'll talk about Check in in more detail later.

Until next time, have a magical day!

2 comments:

Anna said...

I stood right next to you but we didn't really meet lol!

Logan said...

Awww, next time just tap me on the shoulder and say "Hey! I know you!" Haha. I'd be okay with that ;)