Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Tales of a Disney College Program Hopeful -- Vlog #33

(5) days until check in
(1) day until I leave



Okay, so I'm sitting here posting to the blog on my lap top for probably the last time ever before I leave for Florida. And I can honestly say, that I don't think being *this* close to Disney has hit me yet. It probably won't hit me until we check in to our hotel tomorrow evening. Anyway I'll be filming EVERYTHING, but I won't be able to edit it together until I'm settled in Florida so this will probably be my last vlog for a bit. BUT I will be updating the blog VERY frequently.

I can update the blog from my phone so I'll be keeping you guys informed that way for the first four days I'm there. Also if you don't yet, follow me on Twitter. I can update Twitter from my phone as well, so that will be updated a lot too.

Today I'm doing some last minute things to get ready. I'm going to clean out my car, and then I'm going to run to Target and get some things I need. After that I'll stop by Wal-Mart (and use my gift card) to get gas. Then we'll probably start packing up the cars. :D

The time has come (the Walrus said). This time tomorrow I will be on my way to the Sunshine State and the most magical place on Earth. Who's excited? I AM!

The next time you hear from me, I'll be on my way to my adventure of a lifetime! That's all for today, folks! Until next time, have an EXTREMELY magical day! <3!

No comments: