Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Road Trip

Hey guys! So I'm sitting in my living room with my lap top, and since I finally have a spare moment I've decided to blog. Haha.

We'll start with part 1 of my College Program journey.

The road trip.

We actually ended up leaving Thursday night. We left around 10:30 PMish, and got to our hotel JUST over the Georgia state line around 4 AM. We slept for 6 hours and then got back out on the road. We got to our hotel at 3:30 and then waited about an hour for our room to be ready. (During this time I was forced to deal with an extremely rude bellman.)

When our room was finally ready we went to Earl of Sandwich at Downtown Disney for dinner. (Best. Sandwich. Ever.) and shopped for a bit. Then we all collapsed and got up super early to go to the Magic Kingdom. We hit the highlights (had very short wait times) and then headed over to Hollywood Studios around 4:30. Again, we hit the highlights (I found out Fantasmic is only performed a few nights a week now. Sadness.) and then we ate dinner at Sci-Fi Dine In (so good!) and then we went home for more rest.

Saturday we hit Islands of Adventure. We headed straight for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. We waited 90 minutes to ride the Forbidden Journey, and then attempted to shop a bit. I bought a wand. More specifically I bought Remus Lupin's wand (because he's my favorite). Then we walked over to The Lost Continent and did Poseidon's Fury (LOVE that attraction, and our guide was AWESOME. For real. Hilarious.) We hit the rest of the park and then went BACK to WWoHP after riding Spiderman. I tried a Butterbeer and bought the souvenir mug to go with it. Eventually we hit every attraction possible for one day (AND blasted people with the water cannons outside of Ripsaw Falls).

Sunday we went First Baptist of Orlando, ate at Chevy's, and then shopped some more at Downtown Disney. Then the PRE CHECK IN DINNER! YAY! Where Michelle and I might two room mates for our third bedroom! Elycia and Rachael. We finalized plans for the next morning and hung out a bit, and then I went back to the hotel and went to bed early. Because...

MONDAY WAS CHECK IN! Yay!

I'll post my check in adventures tomorrow night probably. :)

I have Traditions tomorrow, so I should probably go to bed soon. That's all for now!

Until next time, have a magical day!

No comments: