Friday, August 20, 2010

Days Off

I just had my first two days off. I had yesterday and the day before off to play. I spent the first day at Epcot browsing and enjoying the day, and the second at Hollywood Studios enjoying thrills and laughs of all kinds. I've now eaten at 4 countries in the World Showcase, and I'm determined to eat at the rest of them at least once before I leave.

I FINALLY got to see Fantasmic again. The last time I saw it was in 2006 and it's my favorite night time show ever. The weather and my schedule finally decided to get along and allow me to see this wonderful show. I screamed like the silly fangirl I am when Mickey appeared on stage, and enjoyed watching Mandie be blown away by the Lion King and Pocahontas portions of the show.

I've decided going to the parks after or before work just takes too much out of me so I think I might save my trips to the parks for my days off. I'm not completely dismissing visits before work (considering it looks like I'm going to be working a lot of mid-morning through late night shifts). I really want to spend my next day off at the Magic Kingdom, but I feel like I should pay a visit to the Animal Kingdom since I haven't been to DAK since 2006 and I REALLY want to see the Finding Nemo musical.

Anyway, I'm almost done with my training. My last night of training is tonight, and then I've got one more assessment and then an evaluation with one of my managers. After that I get put into the regular rotation. I can't wait until I fall into a comfortable routine with this job. Once I do that my life will feel a lot more balanced, haha.

I'm hoping to find time to edit together lots of vlogs real soon. I'm sorry it's taken me so long, but I do have footage of lots of stuff! I just have to edit it all together and upload it.

That's all for now though! Until next time, have a magical day!

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Definitely come visit DAK! The Finding Nemo musical is awesome (my favorite show!) aaaaaand (ahem, shout out to my own attraction) Kilimanjaro Safaris is pretty awesome too! ;)