Wednesday, June 02, 2010

A Roller Coaster Weekend!

I'm back from the beach! We actually got back on Monday night.

I've got a lot to tell you guys! We'll start with Friday. On Friday we left for the beach and made good time. We got there and Holly and I decided to go to the Tanger Outlets. We went shopping for work clothes, and then went to the DISNEY OUTLET! They had crazy sales! I'll show you my favorite items that I bought!

It's a pitcher! With lots of character faces on it! And plast... on Twitpic

A pack of magnets! Camp Rock magnets! For .99 cents! How coul... on Twitpic

My AMAZING Sleeping Beauty mug! It's beautiful! And it was $3... on Twitpic

After that we went back and crashed at the hotel. Saturday we got up and went over to Broadway at the Beach. I bought two pairs of sunglasses and went to BuildaBear where I bought a Jonas Dog! I named him Kevin! He's precious! Look!

Here's KEVIN! He's PRECIOUS! I'll show you his awesome shirt ... on Twitpic


He plays 3 Jonas brothers songs and his shirt as Jonas on the back! He's also wearing Jonas dog tags. I love him! :) After BuildaBear we went over to Mayfest and stood in line to meet Tiffany Thornton and Jasmine Richards from 1:00 to about 3:30. I got to meet them both! And I got some video of Debby Ryan and Nathan Kress! Didn't get a chance to glimpse Drake Bell. His line was INSANE! Here's the photos of my meet'n'greets:


Me and @therealTiffany! I loved her! She was very sweet! She'... on Twitpic

Me and Jasmine Richards! (Peggy from Camp Rock!) She was real... on Twitpic

After that we went back to the room and refreshed ourselves and then headed out to eat dinner at Margaritaville! That was fun, and my meal was delicious! I had sirloin and shrimp with mixed veggies and garlic mashed potatoes. We went back to the room and went to bed after that. Sunday we did a lot of nothing. We rested, swam, and just relaxed. That night we went out with my family and played a game of putt-putt. Monday we packed up the cars and spent the morning at the Myrtle Beach State Park. Mom, Holly, and I decided to leave earlier than the rest of the family, and while on the way to North Myrtle Beach (in an attempt to get through traffic and get home) the car in front of me decided to turn suddenly. I got stopped, but the Ford F150 behind me did not. I was rear ended.

Everyone was fine, the car still runs, and it was not my fault. But it certainly wasn't the way I wanted to end such an awesome weekend. So, now I'm dealing with insurance stuff, and praying that Ruby's frame isn't bent. Because if Ruby's frame isn't bent the insurance company will total her. Mom says no matter what I'll have a car, but I don't want A car. I want MY car. I want Ruby.

So cross your fingers that they won't total my beautiful Ruby.

Yesterday I started my summer job. I'm a nanny for a family that lives close by. I get to hang out with two precious little girls all day. It's lots of fun and very rewarding. Tomorrow I have my second day of work and start my first day of "shadowing" Angie (she's the Ad sales director at two local magazines). I'll be shadowing her from 9-12 and then working from 1:15 until about 11 PM. So tomorrow will be a long day.

Countdown update: 64 days until I leave for Orlando! My family is leaving on Thursday, October 5th. 4 days before my check in! I'm so excited!

Anyway, that was my weekend! I went through a whole lot of craziness!

Until next time, have a magical day!

And be on the lookout for a two part vlog about my beach trip!

No comments: