Saturday, June 19, 2010

I Have to Tell You Guys About Something!

(51) Days until check in
(47) Days until I leave for Orlando
(42) Days until Charlie St. Cloud
(35) Days until Ramona & Beezus
(26) Days until Psych 
(4) Days until Knight & Day
(1) Day until Jonas LA


Alight, normally I wouldn't update so soon. I try not to seem obsessive and update every day, but I just HAVE to post about his before I forget it!

I had the WEIRDEST dream about the College Program last night.

Okay, in the dream it was August 5th, and my family was headed to Disney. My mom and dad we're in their van, and I was in my car. I got separated from them and stumbled across this like halfway point between my house in Disney. It was weird. It was like Disney built it there as a tease or something. There were small imitations of a few of the rides and restaurants. And, apparently, in the dream I'd been there before because I noticed that they closed the smaller version of the Haunted Mansion. My family (because my parents somehow stumbled across it too) sat down and ate at a smaller version of "The Prime Time Cafe". And then we went into a store and we ran into a friend of mine that I've gone to school with since 4th grade, her name is Beth, and she was on her way BACK from doing the CP even though she's NEVER EVER EVEN applied for it. But she was coming home after doing the CP, and looked all tan and happy and was telling me how awesome it was going to be. Then I said goodbye to her, my family got back out onto the road, we went on our way, and I woke up.

But THAT was my dream. Isn't that weird? The winding down of the countdown clock is really getting to me. GAH, 47 days! That's a little over a month and a half! So excited!

That's all for right now. Until next time, have a magical day!

No comments: