Saturday, June 26, 2010

Savings Update!

(44) Days until check in
(40) Days until I leave for Orlando
(36) Days until Charlie St. Cloud
(28) Days until Ramona & Beezus
(19) Days until Psych 

Time for another savings update! YAY!

So I just finished transferring money from checking to savings and thought I would update you guys on my totals! I don't really have any college program news other than to say that I will finish with my summer job probably on August 3rd, and have two days to finish packing.

I haven't made a vlog in a LONG time so I need to sit down sometime soon and figure out what to do for one. If you guys have any suggestions let me know. I might do one on my reading list or maybe on what I've got to go in the apartment in Florida. We'll see.

But on to my totals!

Credit: $324.59
Savings: $182.75

I get another paycheck on Monday. That will also go into these totals and then sometime next weeks after that's transferred I'll be making a rather large credit card payment. I'm pretty excited. :)

That's all for now! Until next time, have a magical day!

No comments: