Friday, June 18, 2010

Just Made My Last Trip to Boone...

...UNTIL JANUARY!

That's right, yesterday I went to Boone for the last time before I leave for Florida. I will not see those mountains again until January 2011. WOO HOO!

I also finished cleaning my apartment and turned in my key! YAY! I'm going to share some pictures with you in this post. But first...

THE COUNTDOWNS:

(52) Days until Check In
(48) Days until I leave for Orlando
(2) days until Jonas LA
(0) DAYS UNTIL TOY STORY 3

Toy Story 3 came out today! AND The Wizarding World of Harry Potter opened at Islands of Adventure! YAY!

Now it's time for Boone pictures. Enjoy!


Also my mom said that's she's going to buy me a 26 inch flat screen for Florida! YAY!

P.S. I need things to countdown to between June 20th and August 5th. Any suggestions?

That's all for now! Until next time, have a magical day!

No comments: