Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Disney Bucket List

(19) Days until check in
(15) Days until I leave for Orlando
(10) Days until Charlie St. Cloud
(2) Days until Ramona & Beezus 

 1. Ride all the rides I've never ridden before! This goes for any walk through attractions and shows as well! Which is a total of 23 MK attractions, 10 Epcot attractions, 7 Studios attractions, and 11 DAK attractions.

2. Visit both Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach as I've never been.

3. Take any and all tours that I can.

4. Go to Beaches'n'Cream with 3 other people and order "The Kitchen Sink"

5. Eat at as many Disney restaurants as I can afford.

6. Visit all the Disney Resorts (And visit them all again around the Holidays).

7. Attend the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, Spirit of Aloha, and Mickey's Backyard Barbecue

8. Be a part of a Character Dining experience. :)

9. "Drink" around the world. When I say drink I don't mean alcohol, lol. Maybe I'll try something at some point during my journey "around the world" but for the majority of it I will be "drinking" non-alcoholic things.

10. Eat around the world. Eat at at least one stand/restaurant in each World Showcase.

11. Get pictures taken with all of my favorite characters.

12. Eat the Thanksgiving meal sandwich at Earl of Sandwich.

13. Go to Disney Quest and Characters in Flight at Downtown Disney.

14. Ride Star Tours as many times as I can before it closes for "Re-imagining"

15. Experience as much of "Summer Nightastic" as I can within my first week there.

16. Tour the park with my friend Beth on my day off. ;) (I know many Beths so if you're reading this and you've never talked to me about touring WDW with me then it's not you, haha.)

17. TRY A DOLE WHIP. Finally. I've never had one, and I really really want to try one.

That's all for today! Until next time, have a magical day!

No comments: