Monday, July 19, 2010

To Do List Update

(21) Days until check in
(17) Days until I leave for Orlando
(12) Days until Charlie St. Cloud
(4) Days until Ramona & Beezus

1. Buy a car. I'm really close on this one guys. Ruby is being totaled. So I must find something else. The insurance company is only giving my 6,000 so I need something affordable but quality. I've found something I like. I just need to convince my dad to like it too.

2. Find an apartment in Boone for Spring 2011. So far I've had no luck. I've only found two real possibilities and neither one of them got back to me. But I'm going to keep looking until I leave and after I leave (if I haven't found anything by then).

3. Finish filling out my W4. This is all I have left of my on boarding paperwork.

4. Find my birth certificate or have a Passport made. This is for check in. I either need a passport or my driver's license and birth certificate.

5. Buy a pair of dress flats for my "Non-costumed" Disney look. I need a pair of black flats to go with my Disney professional clothing. 

 6. Apparently I have to add "Get renter's insurance" to this list. Ugh.


Finish filling out my W-4:

DONE! My on boarding paperwork is done! Woooo! One less thing to worry about!

I was going to go to the courthouse today to get a few copies of my birth certificate, but mom told me to wait until July 30th (her day off) so she could go with me. Now I just have to go to the bank tomorrow and nag dad to check on renter's insurance. :)

That's all for today! Until next time, have a magical day!

No comments: