Thursday, July 29, 2010

Savings Update (Probably My Last One)

(11) Days until check in
(7) Days until I leave for Orlando
(2) Days until Charlie St. Cloud

Just added to my Disney savings! :)

New Total: $671.56

I deposited my last paycheck from the job in the bank the other day. I originally thought I was going to be needed next week, but I've been told I won't be. So, Friday is my last day at work. I didn't reach my goal of $800, but I'm still proud of what I did manage to save.

Tomorrow is my last day of my internship, and then I've got a farewell lunch with my cousin. Then Friday I'm working, and then Friday night after I get off work I've got two friends coming over to hang out one last time before I leave, Saturday is my family send off party, Sunday I have my cousin's bridal shower, and then all I have left to do is pack for Florida (which I've already pretty much done.)

The countdown is winding down, folks! It's very exciting!

That's all for now! Until next time, have a magical day! :)

No comments: