Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Formspring Wednesdays!

Do you think it affects your chances of getting in the DCP if you never been to disneyworld?
No, I don't. I think as long as you express a love and passion for the parks, the company, and the guests it really doesn't matter if you've never actually been to Disney World. Above everything else they look for some one who will be able to handle guest relations.

have you ever heard of this book? it was written by a former cast member. http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Cast-Member-Confidential/Chris-Mitchell/e/9780806531281/?itm=1&USRI=cast+member+confidential
I have heard of that book, but I've never read it. I may have to add it to my summer reading list! :)

I have a pet slug named Ralph. My best friend has a pet slug as well named George. I live in Chicago and he lives in Atlanta. Where should we meet for a slug playdate?
I love this question! I suggest you meet either in Charlotte, North Carolina or Washington, DC. They're both toward the middle of Chicago and Atlanta. ;)

Did you put in any requests for work locations? (Sorry if I didn't see this on your blog!)
No, I didn't. I have in mind places that I would love to work in, but I haven't put in a request. I figure I will work where ever the good Lord wants me to work. They can place me where ever they'd like. I have yet to see a location that I would HATE to work at.

When did you first visit WDW? Do you have any vivid memories from then?
My first trip to Disney was when I was 16. I only got to to go to two Disney parks. Epcot and MGM (or Studios as it's called now). My most vivid memory is walking into Epcot and seeing Spaceship Earth. I was in complete awe. My other most vivid memory is riding Tower of Terror at the Studios. My aunt and I were terrified. We held onto eachother as we dropped and the picture ended up being of the two of us turned toward eachother, screaming bloody murder. It was hilarious.

Has anyone ever told you that you look like Kirsten Dunst?
No, actually. I've been told I look like Reese Witherspoon and Ginger Rogers, but not Kirsten Dunst! Thanks so much! I'm flattered! She's very pretty!

Wow, guys! I was shocked to find this many questions waiting for me! You guys are awesome! Thanks so much for all the questions! You guys rock! There will be another Formspring Wednesday next week! If you have a question I'll answer it then! The link to my Formspring is: http://www.formspring.me/angellwings

I think I'll also answer these questions in Vlog form this weekend as well. I know there are some people who watch my vlogs but don't read my blogs. So that vlog will be for them.

Until next time, have a magical day!

No comments: