Wednesday, March 03, 2010

My Top 5 EPCOT Work Locations

Okay, so today is my Top 5 EPCOT locations. Let's just jump right into it.

5. Heritage Manor Gifts



Heritage Manor Gifts is the shop in the America Pavillion. I remember it being a really cute store and I definately wouldn't mind working there. Plus, I'm American so I would totally fit in, lol.

4. Mission Space Cargo Bay



This is one of my favorite rides! It would be so much fun to work there! I've also heard that the Mission Space costumes are really comfortable. So that would be enjoyable as well.

3. Inside Track



A shop for another great ride that I would be very excited to work near. I just think it would be lots of fun and give me lots of opportunities for guest interaction.

2. Pooh Location UK



This store doesn't really have a name, but it's across from the "British Invasion" gazeebo with the Beatles impersonators. It's a shop full of Winnie the Pooh items and the characters drop in for a visit every now and then! That would be a TON of fun!

1. Mouse Gear



The biggest store in all of EPCOT, why wouldn't I want to work there? That's basically all I have to say about that.

That's all for today!

Until next time, have a magical day!

No comments: