Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Top 5 DAK Work Locations

Hi everyone! Today I'm not feeling so well. I called into work and am only going to one of my classes today (because I have to.) Today's Top 5 is going to be about my top 5 work locations in the Animal Kingdom. I don't have any nifty pictures for today as I haven't really had time to find them. I may go back and add some in later, but as of right now there are no pictures. Also, keep in mind that I've only been to Animal Kingdom once.

5. Dino Institute Shop

I could be mistaken but I think the shop is attached to the Dinosaur ride and if not I at least know it's in Dinoland USA. I really have no particular reason for this one, I just think it sounds like a fun place to work.

4. Island Mercantile

Just one of the general mechandise shops at DAK that I think would be nice to work at.

3. Disney Outfitters

Last time I was in DAK I remember buying a really awesome shirt here, and I enjoyed the environment.

2. The shop outside of Expedition Everest.

I don't know what it's called but I know you get off the ride and exit through a gift shop. I love Expedition Everest so I would adore working in it's gift shop. I think it would be tiring and fun and give me an opportunity for great guest interaction.

1. Mombasa Marketplace

This is DAK's Emporium basically. It's a HUGE store that's seperated into two areas, and because it's so huge it would be insanely busy and crazy fun at the same time. From working at the little store we have at Camp I know that the best moments are often the most insane ones.

Well, that's all for today folks!

Until next time, have a magical day!

No comments: