Monday, March 15, 2010

Top 5 Things I'm Doing This Week to Prepare for Disney!

5. Stopping by the Financial Aid office to make sure what my counselor told me still applies.

4. Meeting with Sharon in Career Development to discuss my forms and various other things.

3. Meeting with my Student Support Services advisor to inform her that I won't be at school next semester.

2. Meeting with my Academic Advisor to inform him that I won't be at school next semester.

1. Turning in my "Non-contigious Enrollment Form" to the registrar's office!

This week is a big deal for my DCP status. All of these things need to be done on the school end of things. Once I finish all of these things this week ASU will know that I'm leaving for the College Program in August, and all I'll have left to do is wait, fill out on-boarding paperwork, pack, and leave.

Next week I hope to be doing things like making hotel reservations, and applying for summer jobs. Those are things that I need to do as well, but they have nothing to do with the school. As a matter of fact the only thing I'll have left to do with the school after this week is fill out my returning paperwork while I'm in Flordia (I've been told to have it in by mid October.)

That's all for today, folks! Until next time, have a magical day!

No comments: