Monday, March 01, 2010

My Top 5 Downtown Disney Work Locations

Again, I'm operating under the assumption that I can be placed anywhere so if you're out there and you've done the CP before and you're thinking, "Oh, she can't be placed there." Please don't feel the need to comment and tell me. I don't know where I can and can't be placed, so I'm just fantasizing about where I would like to be placed.

Today, we're going to look at my Top 5 work locations in Downtown Disney.

5. Pin Traders



Working as a pin trader would be so much fun! I get to interact with the kids and wear shiny pins! I think it would totally be worth standing at an outdoor kiosk for long periods of time.

4. Team Mickey Athletic Club



I'm not very athletic myself (I do enjoy swimming and volleyball), but this store just looks like all kinds of fun. I would definately work there.

3. Disney Tails



I don't exactly know what this store is, but I'm willing to bet it's a pet store. It's more than likely a Disney themed pet accesory store. And if that's the case, I would LOVE to work there. I love pets, and I love Disney so bring it on!

2. Tren - D



This little pre-teen Disney fashion store looks like a lot of fun, and I've spent most of my past jobs working with the age group of girls that shops there so I would definately be in my element.

1. World of Disney



THE BIGGEST AND BEST DISNEY STORE EVER! This place would be a crazy insane blast to work in. I've heard that working Merch anywhere is crazy, but I bet it would be really crazy here. There's nothing I love better than chaos and crazy!

Thanks to AllEars.net for that image of Disney Tails!

Well, folks, that's all for today!

Until next time, have a magical day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.