Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Formspring Wednesdays...oh, wait...I have no questions.

So, as you can see by the title today is Formspring Wednesday...

But I have no Formspring questions to answer.

That's okay though, you don't have to ask me anything if you don't want to. But really I would take any question. Even silly ones (which shouldn't surprise if you look back at my other Formspring posts, lol.) Feel free to ask my any question that comes to mind as long as it's not vulgar.

Life Update:

The summer job hunt has begun! So far I've applied for five jobs (technically seven since I applied for three postitions at Target.) I plan on applying to four more places. I hope I hear something about ONE of them. If not I'll have to go with my backup and ask if the daycare at my church needs help for the summer.

My mother finally decided where we are going to stay in August! Last time I talked to her she was going to book us a room last night. I let her pick the hotel because, well, she's the one paying for it. I thought she was going to go with Embassy Suites of another off propery hotel, but everywhere she found with a good rate had like a bajillion extra fees tacked on to it. So she decided it would be cheaper to stay on DISNEY PROPERTY! YAY! She booked us a room at the ALL STAR MUSIC RESORT! I'm so excited! I have a secret goal to stay in at least one resort at every Disney Price Range level. I've stayed at a Deluxe Villa Resort. Now I just need to stay at a Deluxe and a Moderate since mom has decided we're staying at a Value resort.

I still haven't met with financial aid or called to schedule an audit with the Dean's office. When I get back from class today I'll scrounge around for the phone number or e-mail of the Dean's office so that I can get that done. Also after class today I've got to correct and sign my FAFSA. Mom filled it out for me, but she forgot to sign it for me so I've got to do that. Then over the weekend I'm going to write down my questions for my financial aid counselor and then I'm going to call her on Monday. That's the plan and I'm sticking to it! No more procrastinating about any of those things!

On Friday, I'll be heading home for the weekend and then on Saturday I'll be spending the day at Camp Mundo Vista. Camp is where I've spent my last three summers. I was a Cabin Leader (Camp Counselor) there for three summers starting in 2007, and I've agreed to help with two of their spring day camps. I'm really looking forward to it. Saturday night I'll head home and then spend Sunday morning into Sunday afternoon with the family before coming back to school. I'll try to document the wonderful Camp experience so that you can all see it. I'll be taking my Flip Camera and my digital still camera. Be on the lookout for craziness! Because that usually happens at Camp. Ha ha.

That's all for today folks! Until next time, have a magical day!

No comments: