Saturday, February 06, 2010

The Acceptances Have Started to Roll Out!

At around 3 PM yesterday Disney started sending out acceptance e-mails to people who interviewed on or before the 26th of January (which obviously doesn't include me, lol.) But It's still nice to know that people are hearing back before the 4-6 week mark! Maybe I won't have to wait very long to hear back from them! Some people heard back with in ten days of their interview!

My interview is tomorrow so ten days from tomorrow is...the 17th. That's a Wednesday, but it's looks like Disney sends most of their e-mails out on Friday afternoons so probably around Friday the 19th I'll start checking my e-mail and mail box obsessively. Also to help me out with the wait I took Abby of the Abby in Wonderland (who was one of the ones to get accepted yesterday) blog's suggestion and ordered a Disney Vacation Planning DVD. It should be here in 2-3 weeks. Here's hoping I'll hear back from Disney before it gets here.

It looks like a lot of people have been getting their 4th and 5th choices so I'm preparing myself just in case I don't get Character Attendant or Merchandise. I'll be perfectly okay with my other choices, but I feel like Merchandise is a realistic choice. A lot of people have been getting that one.

Anyway, that's enough DCP talk for today. You'll hear more from me about it tomorrow after my interview! For now though, since I'm snowed in, I wanted to fill out this survey type of thing that I saw on someone's blog. Just for fun! :)

Movies

Which movie is your favorite?
Sleeping Beauty

Which movie has the best story?
Beauty and the Beast

Which movie did you laugh the most at?
Finding Nemo

Which movie made you cry?
The Fox and the Hound

What is your favorite song from the movies?
"A Part of Your World" from The Little Mermaid

Which Disney movie probably shouldn’t have been made?
Home on the Range

Are you sick of the sequels?
I'm sick of the ones that use the original story and tweak it a little bit.

The Park

Have you ever been to Disneyland?
No

Have you ever been to Disney World?
Yes, Twice.

Have you been to any of the other Disney Parks around the world?
No.

Which park is the best?
Disney Hollywood Studios. I love all the rides and all the shows. It just has a little bit of all of my favorite things.

What’s your favorite ride?
Splash Mountain...or Big Thunder Mountain. I love them both equally.

What’s your least favorite ride?
It's a Small World no offense to Walt Disney, but I just can't take that song. (Unless you're talking about the beautiful medley Kerry Butler recorded of Small World and God Help the Outcasts. I love that version!)

Who have you been to Disney with?
My parents, and my aunt and uncle.

Would you go back?
In a heartbeat.

Did you get autographs and/or pictures with your favorite characters?
No, but I probably would now. I have nephews now and they would FLIP out.

Would you ever work for Disney?
Again, in a heartbeat.

Which is the best show at Disney?
The Festival of the Lion King or Fantasmic. The Festival of the Lion King is my favorite park daytime show, but Fantasmic is my favorite night time show.

Which is the best restaurant?
The sad thing about being on a budget and staying at a Villa is that we really didn't eat at many of the amazing Disney restaurants. We DID however stop by the bakery in Paris at Epcot. THAT is my favorite place EVER. So delicious.

Which is the best hotel on Disney property?
Old Key West. I just love everything about it. The relaxed vibe, the service, the theme. It was just beautiful.

No comments: