Thursday, February 25, 2010

Top 5 Things I MUST Do Before I Leave for Florida

Today's Top 5 has to do with preparing to leave school and arrive at the CP. These are the top 5 most important things for me to do before I even start to pack.

5. Find 4 apartment-mates so that Michelle and I can get into a 3 Bedroom apartment.

Right now this is at the bottom of my priority list but as I take care of the other four it will work it's way up. Michelle and I want to be in a 3 Bedroom because rent ist cheaper so we need 4 other roomies. We may have two more lined up but we have to see how a few things pan out. So we're still for sure looking for 2 more.

4. Make sure SOMEONE fixes my car.

I need my car. Right now Ruby the Escahpay isn't feeling very well and no one can tell me what's wrong. I wish there was a Dr. House of mechanics that would be awesome. My dad's going to try and find someone to fix it by Spring Break, but we'll see if that happens.

3. Visit my advisors and inform them of why I won't be registering for Fall classes.

I have made advising appointments for the week after Spring Break to inform my advisors where I'll be going and when I'll be contacting them to register for Spring classes. I'm very excited about it, but I'm nervous as well. My Advertising Advisor knows nothing about the program and he didn't seem very thrilled about me applying.

2. Visit Sharon in Career Development to discuss the necessary paperwork

Sharon is the amazing Disney Rep for my school's Career Development Center. She helped me figure out the possible complications like insurance and financial aid before I even applied. She gave me to do lists for after I got in and tips for the phone interview. I'm going to meet with her to discuss the forms I need to fill out before I leave. Some of the questions on them are phrased in a scary way. I don't want them to think I'm dropping out.

1. Call the registrar and schedule my senior audit.

This is my second to last semester and as such I must have the registrar office tell me how close I am to graduating. Some time in the next week I need to call and set up my audit. My very last semester of College will be the semester after I get back from the CP so I need to go ahead and have that done.

Until next time, have a magical day!

No comments: