Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Top 5 Work Locations!

The Top 5 lists are BACK! Yay! So, I thought today I would tell you guys my top 5 work locations, but the problem is that as I was looking around I realized that there are SO MANY COOL PLACES that I couldn't give you guys a ton of specifics. But here's the list I came up with:

5. Resort shops


If I'm going to work at a resort though I would want to work at my Disney Home. Old Key West. The Conch Flatts General Store. Love it. :)

4. World of Disney in Downtown Disney


This is the most amazing Disney Store ever, and if I can't work at any of the parksI would LOVE to work there. So awesome.

3. Mouse Gear


I'm not a huge fan of Epcot. I like it, and enjoy going there but if I only had two days at WDW and could only go to two parks it's not one I would visit. But Mouse Gear is a really cool store! I spent hours in there last time I was in Epcot. I bought a whole bunch of Tinkerbell stuff at that store. It was awesome. I would definitely work there.

2. Any Disney Hollywood Studios shop


DHS has so many cool shops that I honestly would work at ANY of them. No lie. It's my favorite park so I would flip if I was assigned to work there.

1. Any Magic Kingdom shop


I would LOVE to work at the Magic Kingdom. It's not my favorite park, but it certainly is the most magical! I love all the shops at this park too. I would love to work at the shop in Cinderella's Castle. I just think it would be cool to say, "Yeah, I work in a Castle all day." Hee hee, that would be fun.

Until next time, have a magical day!

2 comments:

Abigail said...

oooh i quite like this list and will probably steal it for my own blog! :]

if that's okay, that is.

Logan said...

Go for it! :)

I'm glad you liked it!