Saturday, February 20, 2010

Roomate Survey: Apartment-mates needed! :)

1. Your name?:
Logan

2. Are you legal (over 21)?:
22! I'll turn 23 during the program!

3. Male or female?:
Female

4. Gay, straight, bi (optional):
Straight

5. Where do you live?:
during the school year I live in Boone, NC and when I'm not in school I live in Davidson County, NC

6. What role will you have at Disney?:
Merchandise

7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?:
Fall! I'm arriving on August 9th, 2010 and leaving January 7th, 2010

8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at?
Chatham! Patterson is the second option. I've just heard that Vista is the loud place. I'm not a fan of loud. So the future roomie (Michelle! Hi!) and I are looking for quiet apartment-mates (at least quiet at night or during sleepy times. Yes I said sleepy times.)

9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?
I think 3 bedrooms would be a good size. I don't want anything too small because that more money gone from your paycheck. So I think anything upwards of 2 Bedrooms would be good.

10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?:
No. Not unless you count board games and movie marathons as parties. I like to have fun, but I'm not a big crazy partier. I'm more of a quiet evening chilling with friends kind of girl. That's not to say that I don't want to have fun...I just don't want to have certain kinds of fun.

11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?:
I love potatoes! Anyway they are cooked I'm a fan! As for my cooking skills, I've been practicing. I LOVE to bake, and I love trying new recipes. I make this bread called Apple Cider Quick Bread. It's delicious. I also love cooking breakfast. I've been practicing my omelette making skills. Also I have the Julia Child "Mastering the Art of French Cooking" cookbook which I WILL be bringing with me to try and cook from.

12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?:
Funny, Supportive, Driven, Crazy.

13. What kind of music/movies do you like?:
I love pop and country. I'm a big fan of people like Kelly Clarkson, Demi Lovato, Fefe Dobson, Ashley Tisdale, Colbie Callait, and Selena Gomez. I love basically all country music (except for anything by Big Kenny, yuck.) I adore the Jonas Brothers and John Mayer as well. Plus Micheal Buble. Also I have a huge crush on Jimmy Wayne and Chris Young (country singers...such cuties.) I also LOVE broadway music.

As for movies...I like romantic comedies, Disney movies (duh), musicals, and basically any kind of movie. I don't really enjoy a whole lot of rated R movies specifically if the movie is rated R for language. I can't take a whole lot of cursing. I don't mind some cursing, but if it's every other word I can't watch it.

14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?:
Don't smoke. I grew up with it though so if you do smoke...just take it outside. That's all I ask.

15. Do you drink?
No. I don't drink. I don't think less of anyone who does I just don't have an inclination to drink.

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?:
I can go either way. I go through phases where I want to get up early in the morning and then I'll go through phases where I want to stay up really late. Usually though I enjoy the night time more than the morning.

17. Are you driving or flying down?:
Driving (provided my car is repaired by then.) I really want my car in Florida with me.

18. What do you do for fun?:
Chill with friends, watch movies, play board games, GO TO DISNEY WORLD. ha ha. and bake. I like to bake.

19. What is your favorite quote?:
"Everyday you're worse, but today you're acting like tomorrow." -Fred Astaire in the movie "Roberta"

20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?:
All the new people and places!

21. Favorite things to do when not working:
Relaxing...enjoying a liesurely day.

22. Name one good quality about yourself:
I'm respectful.

23. Name one bad quality about yourself:
I procrastinate.

24: Your college:
Appalachian State University

25: Your major:
Advertising with a Creative Focus (aka Ad Layout and Design. Check out my sample work at http://www.angellwings.posterous.com )

26. Any medical conditions (optional):
Nope.

27. Are you messy/tidy?:
Most of the time I'm pretty tidy, but my room can get really cluttered. I try not to let it get that way though. I ALWAYS keep common areas clean for other roomates and apartment-mates though. I usually do my dishes right after I use them to keep things from piling up in the sink.

28. Anything else you want to state:
I'm quiet so if I don't talk sometimes it's just because I'm thinking or not in the mood to talk. It doesn't mean I'm upset. I just enjoy quiet (because it's so very rare.)

29. Favorite Disney movie?
Sleeping Beauty, but I have a strong affection for anything Alan Menken did for Disney (Who else is excited for Rapunzel? Woo!)

30. How many times have you been to Disney?
Twice, but that will change big time come August!

31. Favorite park?
MGM (aka Hollywood Studios). I love movies, TV, and broadway so it makes sense that my favorite park would have all of those themes. Fantasmic is my favorite night time show, and MGM has the best thrill rides. Not to mention it houses Star Tours, Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular, and Muppet Vision. Plus, who can forget the Great Movie Ride?

32. Favorite ride?
Splash Mountain or Big Thunder Mountain. Thrills and good fun. What more needs to be said?

33. Favorite show?
Not counting night time shows? The Festival of the Lion King. So many great things about that show! The talent is AMAZING.

34. Favorite resort?
Old Key West. I consider it my Disney home.

35. Favorite dining?
The bakery in Paris at Epcot! DELICIOUS!

36. Favorite character?
Oh gosh, Aurora, Prince Phillip, or Tinkerbell. It's so hard to choose. Phillip was the first Disney Prince to be developed as a character so I adore him, and Aurora is my favorite princess, but Tinkerbell is just so fiesty! You have to love her!

37. I prefer to sleep in a room that has:
darkness and quiet.

38. I like to go to bed:
When my eyelids become heavy and droopy.

39. I sleep better when the room is:
Dark, Quiet, and a little cold so I can tuck my covers up to my chin.

40. I would prefer to sleep in a room that is:
Um isn't this the same question as 39?

41. I would prefer guests:
be polite, quiet, and not messy. (copied Michelle's answer because I TOTALLY agree.)

42. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that:
is obnoxious, loud, or messy. (again totally agree with Michelle.)

43. Do you snore:
I don't think so...

44. On your day off..what time would you wake up:
Depends. But I try to be up by 10 most days. Just so I don't waste away the day.

If you think you might want to share an apartment with me or Michelle (who's blog you can find at http://keepmovingforwarddcp.blogspot.com/ ) please let one of us know. We're looking for some awesome apartment buddies.

Until next time, have a magical day!

1 comment:

lala88 said...

I just want to say that I am obsessed with Alan Menken!!! He is my favorite!!