Monday, February 08, 2010

The Waiting Game Begins...

Day 1 of waiting! So I started to feel the effects of the waiting game last night when I was looking over the facebook group at all the people who have been invited already. I just want to be there so bad! LOL. But I won't hear for at least 9-11 days and more than likely it will be a little over 2 or 3 weeks. My recruiter was pretty confidant that I would hear back before the 4 week mark since it was still early in the application stage.

I have class today, ugh. I thought that maybe things would freeze over last night and we would get a delay, but no. Luckily today is one of my shorter days which means I'll be home around 3:30. So, my car is at home with my parents. Ruby the Escahpay is not feeling too well right now so dad took her to his mechanic. I'm going crazy with out my car. I have to rely on my roomie to get me to the grocery store (which I need to go buy food soon. I'll have to ask the roomie if she can take me tonight or tomorrow night.) After a week with out my car I KNOW I'm going to want it with me in Florida should I get in.

I've also decided to save up for some kind of video recording device. My awesome camera will record video, but it takes up a lot of space on my memory card. So, I've decided 40% of my paycheck is going to be put in my savings account for a video recording device of some kind. I want something small that will make it easy to get the video from the camera to the computer and then to YouTube. If you guys have any suggestions let me know!

I feel so relieved now that the process is out of my hands, but at the same time I know that the wait for the Purple Folder/e-mail is going to distract me to no end. I'll just have to burry myself in schoolwork and the daycare. That should help, and if it doesn't I'll just make YouTube my homepage and watch a ton of Disney World videos.

BTW if you guys want to check out some of my design work from my classes you can go here: http://www.angellwings.posterous.com/

I post all of the things I make for my classes there. I would love it if you guys would check them out and let me know what you think!

Until next time, have a magical day!

No comments: